This role is remote and location agnostic. Full time.
Flare is on a mission to “Unlock the Value” inherent in the 65% of blockchains that do not have native smart contracts by bringing, for the first time, true trustless usage of those tokens with scalable smart contracts.
Flare enables Turing-complete smart contracts on any native blockchain, unleashing DeFi, Metaverse, Gaming and NFTs. Creating new utility and opportunities for existing communities such as Dogecoin, XRP, Litecoin, Algorand and Stellar. With more to follow via decentralized governance votes.
Flare does not rely on Proof of Work or Proof of Stake and instead utilises an adaption of Federate Byzantine Agreement making it a low carbon, highly scalable solution. Freeing up value to get to work across the 3 main protocols as well as the other Dapps being developed across the ecosystem:
· State-connector protocol is purpose-built for safely interpreting the state of all underlying chains. Enabling Flare to attain the existence, validity and ordering of any transaction from any underlying blockchain. The ability to prove these properties about any transaction from any chain is available freely to all Dapps on Flare, including the F-asset protocol for representing assets from other networks directly onto Flare.
· Flare Time Series Oracle (FTSO) completes the protocols and provides externally sourced data estimates to the Flare Network in a decentralised manner. It does so by leveraging the distributed nature of the network and its participants.
· F-assets is a decentralised bridge that enables the truly trustless issuance, usage and redemption of other native layer 1’s on Flare. Enabling participants to earn external earnings via the protocol as well as internal earnings via FLR or SGB.
One of the best kept layer 1 secrets but not for much longer. Since launching the canary network Songbird in Sept ’21, already over 218k unique wallet addresses, over 3m transactions, 2.2m blocks mined.
Flare brings together the value of the non-Turing complete tokens with the transformative power of smart contracts on a network that can scale for value as well as transaction throughput. Flare is a start-up which recently raised $11.3m in funding from leading investors including Kenetic Capital, Digital Currency Group, CoinFund and many other leading investors.
About the Role
Flare is looking for an accomplished CMO / HoM to join the marketing team remotely. The right candidate will have experience creating a world class consumer or B2B tech brand. As Flare grows, the message and communications will set the standard for blockchain infrastructure protocols.
· Leadership. Flare are going into unchartered territory so need a leader to galvanise the team to reach extraordinary goals.
· Brand building and storytelling. There are misconceptions and a lack of understanding about the phenomenal capabilities of Flare that need to be addressed urgently.
· User growth. Now the protocols are launching Flare needs to cascade momentum amongst a noisy marketplace competing for hearts & minds and cutting through in crypto communities.
· Unrelenting passion for decentralized, truly trustless & scalable blockchain infrastructure. Flare has taken longer to come to market because of a strong adherence to these principles.
1. Ability to build a world class / Tier 1 technology brand.
2. Responsible for working closely with the leadership team to meet the overall network growth targets.
3. Translate complex concepts into clearly articulated messaging.
4. Owning the overall marketing and content strategy for existing and new products.
5. Proven track record of developing strong narrative led marketing programmes as well outstanding user growth.
6. Highly knowledgeable in traditional marketing principles and implementation (media, PR, paid advertising, content marketing, influencers, events, email marketing).
7. Lead the end-to-end delivery of campaigns.
8. Analyse campaigns, consumer trends and the competitive landscape, building a culture of constant improvement.
9. Both creative and analytical, results-driven, resourceful.
10. Collaborate with the Flare community, partners, customers, and team to deliver narrative-driven short and long-form content on social media, blogs, and media platforms.
11. Articulate the Flare mission to developers as well as mainstream audiences.
12. Ability to lead and inspire the team & agency partners.
13. Flexible and creative problem solver.
14. Entrepreneurial spirit.
15. You are fascinated by the potential of blockchain.
16. Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and industry;
· First turn Flare into a well-respected & well-known brand within the industry and secondly then build a world class tech brand.
· Build gravity around the core programmes that drive adoption.
· Develop innovative unique growth strategies to outfox the competition.
· Drive growth across all geographies from the beginning.
· Lead and develop the team.
· Work closely with engineering & partnerships team to keep our marketing programme in lockstep with all the major developments across the organisation.
· Instil the necessary KPIs.
Please get in touch asap if you are interested in discussing this role.
Compensation: highly competitive with long term incentive plan offered.
Email: [email protected]